Mr. B's is a classic Italian Steakhouse featuring juicy steaks, chops and fresh seafood. We offer the best ingredients and service to create an unparalleled dining experience.
To ensure that your steak is prepared as you wish, the following is a guide to assist you while ordering.
Rare: Very red, cool center
Medium Rare: Red, warm center
Medium: Pink center
Medium Well: Slightly pink center
Well: Cooked through, no pink
Mr. B's is a non-smoking facility, please refrain from smoking cigarettes, cigars or pipes.
Mr. B's is happy to accommodate your private parties. Call us at 262-790-7005 for information.
Prices and menu subject to change.
"B" Happy Hour
- 4:30 - 6:30 pm - in the bar
Wines by the Glass $5
- Cabernet Sauvignon - Hayes Ranch, California
- Merlot - Red Diamond, Washington State
- Malbec - Elsa Bianchi, Mendoza, Argentina
- Chardonnay - Carmenet, California
- Pinot Grigio - Italico, Venezie, Italy
- Riesling - J.J. Muller, Rheinhessen, Germany
Draft Beer $3
- Miller Lite - pint
- Spotted Cow - pint
- Diplomat - Classic dirty vodka martini with bleu cheese olives
- Cosmopolitan - Citrus vodka, triple sec, lime juice and cranberry
- Whiskey Manhattan - Whiskey and vermouth
- Bucket of Ribs - Baby back ribs, bourbon honey BBQ $9.95
- Steakhouse Chips & Dip - Kettle chips, bacon, chives and 2yr aged cheddar $5.95
- Crab Cake - Maryland crab cake, root vegetable slaw $6.95
- Burger & Tots - Grilled Prime burger, crispy fried onions, cheddar cheese and BBQ sauce. Served with bucket of tots. $9.95
- The Bootlegger - Wood-fired flat bread, topped with wild mushrooms, fennel salumi and fresh mozzarella $8.95